Monday, May 26, 2008

Baby News!!

So I thought I would post the news that we have a baby on the way!!! I'm due January 13th 2009. We are really excited and hope everything works out great. I have been feeling a little bit more sick with this one than with any of my other pregnancies. Mostly at night though so thankfully I can sleep it off during the night. Emma knows where the baby is but thinks if she lifts up my shirt she'll find it. I'm about 7 weeks along now. I'll post picture soon of a belly shot. Not that there is lots to see yet but its fun anyways.

3 comments:

brooke said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you. Hope you get feeling better quickly. I just started my blog today, not much on it yet though...
www.brooke-kelly.blogspot.com

Tim and Ashlee said...

So happy for you! Congrats!

The Dudley Bunch said...

Jill! Congrats. I am sorry for blog stalking you, but I found you so I hope you don't mind. I too just started blogging. It is pretty fun. Your little girl is gorgeous. See you this summer
Kara