Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tobin Philip Anderson

Well it has been quite sometime now that I have actually updated my blog... so today is the day!! Thanks to Mindy my blog has a new look, who knew it was so easy!

We had a new little one join our family on Dec 19, 2008. This came as a little bit of a surprise as my originial due date was January 13, 2009. I had gone into the hospital a few weeks before he was born because of contractions. I found out then that my blood pressure was pretty high and they wanted to watch that closely. Well after a week and a half it was still high and getting worse. I had toximia. I was told that they were going to enduce me Dec 23. Nice date I know... could they get it anymore close to Christmas! I was begging them to induce me even just a day earlier so that I could be home for Christmas. Well Dec 18 my last blood test came back not good so... we were off to the hospital to be enduced and I had him at 10:26 am on the 19th of Dec. Tobin Philip Anderson was born 3 1/2 weeks early and weighed 8lb 6oz. I know my little preemie that they weren't expecting to be even 7lbs. I shocked the nurses and especially the doctor. He is a pretty good baby he just needs to decide the night time is the time to sleep!

Emma thinks he's ok now... it took a few weeks to convince her! She is now the first one to him when he starts to cry or needs something. She is a great big sister! We are all doing good and are healthy and tired!!! We love are new little man.

3 comments:

Francis Family said...

So cute! Way easier hey? haha Now you will be addicted! well maybe not addicted but maybe update it more than every 6 months! haha

Tim and Ashlee said...

Love the blog makeover! And I'm so glad you finally posted about Tobin. hehe

The Dudley Bunch said...

congratulations on tobin...what a cutie...I can't believe he was that big...nice work