Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Finally Did It!!

So there has been a few people asking me to make a blog... well here it is. I can't guarantee that it will be updated all the time but I will try my best and I have Mindy living with me to make me do it! Not a lot is new with us we were busy the last few months trying to finish off the basement so that Dustin and Mindy would have a place to live. Its about 80% done and has carpet so it is liveable!

We have been having a good time having family living up here close. Travis has 2 sisters that live here too so we do have family to hang out with. The snow finally melted enought that we can go outside and go for walks and play at the park. Emma loves going outside. She is getting so big and has her 2nd birthday coming up on the 24th. I can't believe she is already 2. The years go by so fast. Kyla and Emma get along good when Emma's not whining and Kylas not hitting her! I think they have a love hate relationship! They are still trying to get used to each other and adjust to the living and sharing with each other. Hopefully it will come in time!

I'm going to post some pictures here over the next few days. Wish me luck in keeping up on this blog thing!

2 comments:

Tim and Ashlee said...

Glad you've finally made it here to blog world!

Francis Family said...

I love it! I'm very impressed! And trust me you'll get addicted to it...I could of just told you since you are in the same room as me, but it's funner to get comments!! haha