Friday, April 18, 2008

The Sweet Smell of Baby Powder!

Well I had a great day today. I was watching both Emma and Kyla while Mindy went for her weekly appointment at the hospital. All was good until I was talking on the phone with my Mom and noticed a white cloud in the kitchen!! I caught both girls standing covered in white, my floor was totally white and it smelled really good! I think what they were trying do was change the dolls diaper. There were wipes pulled out too. These are the kind of moments where you either cry or just laugh and go get the camera!! I've mopped the floor twice now and will be doing it a third time this afternoon. There is a white film all over everything. I love my daughter! Especially the extra work that she creates for me. I love cleaning!! Yeah right!! Heres some shots of the powder extravaganza!!

1 comment:

Tim and Ashlee said...

These pictures are great! Those two girls are so funny.