Thursday, March 19, 2009

My New Do!


Yesterday I went over to Mindy's just to get my ends trimmed and color my hair. Little did I know I would be coming out with a new cut! I havn't had bangs forever, and when I did have bangs well lets just say that it was early 90's. You know that awkward stage around grade 7 when you wanted to grow out your bangs but you still had erges every now and then to "style" them. You know what style I'm talking about... a curling iron, back comb and a lot of hairspray to make them stay cause remember you are trying to grow them out and they are getting sort of long. Ya not real great memories. Anyways you'll probably look at the picture and be like... those arn't bangs Jill! Thats what Mindy said! But its the closet thing to them in about 15 yrs! Eww that sounds old! I really like the new cut though. It's great, thanks Mindy.

3 comments:

The Whiddens said...

I love it the new do - You look great Jill!

brooke said...

I LOVE the dark colour!

Brandon and Kristy said...

min told me about your hair! i love it. you look gorgeous!
ps.. your baby is adorable