Sunday, July 5, 2009

Summer Begins!

We just got back from are first week of holidays. It was great. We went to Waterton first to break in our new trailer. Jody and Damon met us there and camped for 2 nights with us. We couldn't have asked for more perfect weather. Then we were off to Raymond for July 1st. We hung out with lots of family and ate tonnes of good food. After Raymond we went out to Taber and took the kids swimming. It was actually Tobins first time swimming and I didn't even have my camera with me. We had lots of fun and will be home now for about 4 weeks then it is off to Victoria for a couple of weeks. I love summer.


This is what a man will do for ice cream!!!! BRRRRR!!

















Nothing beats skipping rocks on waterton lake!















Tobin loves being outside!

















This is what a 14 yr old will do for ice cream! Go Denim!













Look at that form! It skipped at least 14 times!

1 comment:

Jess said...

That looks awesome! We are going home the end of July and I can't wait to get to Waterton!!! Did you guys hike at all with the two kids??? I don't think we are even going to attempt it this year!