Thursday, June 25, 2009

How To Get a Kid to Eat An Apple!! & And Other Random Pictures

Today I was talking on the phone with my mom. Emma came over and was bugging me for a snack. I told her to go and get a muffin off the counter. Apparently muffins aren't snacks! I haven't been to the grocery store for a while because we are going on holidays this Sunday and I'm trying to use up what we got. So anyways my mom told me to make Emma an Apple Bird. Its amazing she ate the entire apple.
I haven't put up any pictures of the kids for awhile. Emma is still very into dressing like a princess... only she comes up with her own outfits. The outfits are very pretty! Tobin is my big boy. He had his 6month shots yesterday. He now weighs 23lbs 2oz. We actually had to go and buy a bigger car seat for him yesterday because he is too big for the other one. He has started on solid food and what can I say ... He loves it. It feels like I just had Tobin and he is already 6months old and the size of a toddler! I love my kids so much.


































3 comments:

Mrs. Peterson said...

Cute apple bird! Thank goodness you didn't make it while we were up there... LOL... I am just NOT that creative (or patient). I love the picture of Emma in her cute outfit. I still say it's definitely nursery worthy :)

Francis Family said...

Your mom tried to teach me the bird once, I forgot how! (The "apple" bird I mean, not the other bird!) Aha cute pics, emma should be a children fashion designer, she and I can incorporate our designs together!!

The Pratts said...

Tobin is 23 pounds!!! I LOVE IT! He's such a cute chunk o burning love! And I definitely need to learn how to make an apple bird. So cute!