Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I just want to say Happy Father's Day to all the great Dads out there. I'm so greatful for the Dad that I have and the example he has been to me through out my life. I remember going on fishing trips with him and loving to just hang out and be with him. He has taught me so much and I thank him for that. I hope that my kids get to have some of the same experiences that I had with my Dad with there's. I also hope that they will get to have some fun times with there grandpa that I had growing up. I hope that they realize how wise there grandpa is and can have a great relationship with him. I love you so much Dad!

I also I'm so greatful for a husband that works so hard and helps me out tonnes. He is so kind and thoughtful. My kids absolutely adore their Dad. He means so much to us. Travis you make us proud everyday. You always put the family before anything else and I love you so much for that. Hope you have a great day. We love you lots. XOXOXOX

No comments: