Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I know I've been taking my time getting this updated but we have been a little busy believe it or not. Since my last blog we have moved and are settled into our temporary place. It's really small and not easy to find a spot for all are stuff but it will work.
We had a great Halloween, my niece and nephew were baptised on Saturday. We were blessed that day with a wonderful snow storm that had us at a standstill for over 2 hours. It should have only been about a 5min drive to the church that morning but was really long. The hill we were stuck on was shut down because of 2 jack knifed semi's one on each side of the highway! I love winter up here. We did however make it to the church for the baptisms without any dents on are vehicle which is more than I can say for some.
That evening we went over to Dustin and Mindy's for some trick or treating. Emma has been waiting since last march for this. Almost every day she would ask if she could go trick or treating. We all bundled up and went out. Tobin fell asleep in the stroller half way through the night ( he was really into it!) Emma and Kyla had lots of fun and got tonnes of candy! We had a good time even though we had to walk through the blizzard for trick or treating!

























3 comments:

Jess said...

LOVE the matrix costumes! I'm glad that you guys dress up too and show pictures. Some people think we're weird that we don't just dress up our kids. I can't help it, I LOVE halloween!

The Coopers said...

Those costumes are pretty sweet, hahah love it!
I am totally all about dressing up as well! so much fun!

Tim and Ashlee said...

Hmmm snow eh? Ugh, I'm so not ready for it. I wanna be camping still!

Great costumes though! Love them all!