Saturday, November 28, 2009

Funny Looking Y's

The other day me and Travis decided that we should all get are eyes checked. I needed more contacts anyways so we figured we would get Emma's done too. Every time I would tell her to pick something up she would look all over and act like she couldn't see it. Well... she can't do that anymore! I know she can see just fine. She was a little scared at first but once the eye doctor got going she was loving it. She told her every letter. Even the funny looking Y's that were actually T's but she did great!
Emma and Travis came out with perfect eyes... me well mine keep changing on me, at least one of them did!

We are all done are Christmas shopping, thank goodness because things are going to get crazy soon. Now we just have to wrap them all. Oh and I'm going to be putting up my tree in about a week. I have been holding off as long as I can so that I don't have to worry about my son pulling the tree over. I should invent baby Christmas tree barricades extra sturdy ones for larger babies!

2 comments:

Ryan RoxAnn Erica and Aubrey said...

Emma is so cute! I need to get my eyes done to. Good luck with your tree!

Francis Family said...

I can't believe you are done your shopping. I'm trying not to stress about the week before shopping!!
I have a solution for your tree, You could always put it on your porch!! He definately couldn't wreck it there! hahaha!