Thursday, December 3, 2009

Our House


Well here it is! This is the house that we are going build. We are still waiting on the final architectural approval and permits but, one day it will happen. I seems so far away right now and sometimes it feels like it's never going to happen.
We have been trying to get into the Christmas spirit. I took the kids to the Santa Clause parade last Saturday. We froze are butts off but we did see Santa Clause. Was it all worth it...umm Emma got to wave to Santa. Honestly I won't be doing it again unless Travis is with me. Tobin pretty much cried the whole time. Or wanted to be held... and for those of you who have held my son before know that, that is not an easy task considering he weight. Thank goodness Sharisse and Michele were there to help me with him.
This weekend is going to be a busy one. I'm planning on taking some pictures for you all to see. We have a family Christmas party on Friday and then Saturday is Syncrude's family Christmas party and the adult party in the evening. I'm hoping for some good Santa pictures of the kids! Emma told me that she wasn't going cry! I guess we'll see. I will have pictures of are Christmas tree soon too.
I would take more picture of my kids but lately all Emma will wear no matter what I do is just her panties... has anyone told her that its winter out side!!! Then when I actually force her to wear something she insists on just wearing a princess dress. Does anyone else have this problem?

1 comment:

The Coopers said...

hey, looks soo nice! really cute! i cant wait until we have a house too!