Sunday, December 13, 2009

We Have An Artist!

Another week has gone by and not a lot has happened other than the fact that I really havn't left the house. Like everyone has been talking about it has been stinkin cold. As much as I don't like staying in our little house, it's much warmer than going outside! I think it got down to -50 c for a few days. Thats just deathly cold! So me and the kid have just hung out at home and watched a lot of movies, colored and well one day we did go over to Mindy and Dustin's.

I went over to Mindy's to help her with her growing business. It was a lot of fun and I actually really enjoyed helping her. So of course I took Emma with me because Kyla is one of her best friends and she needed to get out and play. We left the girls upstairs to play while we worked on the letters. Well... Emma came downstairs to show me how pretty she looked! At this point it was only on her arm and I got mad at her and told not to color on her. So probably another 20mins went by and down she came again. This time it was not just on her arm but all over her other arm, face, neck, and pants. It was red and green so at least she was festive! It was one of those moments where you are just not sure if you should get mad, laugh or just take a picture. You can tell by her face in the picture that she in not too sure what's going to happen to her. Moral of my story... don't leave 3 year olds unattended for a long periods of time!!!

We are all ready for Christmas and look forward to having a relaxing Christmas with just us. We love having family around but this year we just don't have the space for anyone and Travis has to work. Next year will be a lot easier to have people come up and stay!

We do have are news letter done we just need to mail some off and send the rest with Dustin and Mindy. Hope everyone is staying warm. Put on your slippers and pour yourself a mug of hot chocolate.







1 comment:

Elysa Johnston said...

What is so appealing about drawing on yourself to kids? Haha she looks so cute even covered in markers!