Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas!!

We had a nice quiet Christmas this year! Not say that I don't miss being around lots of family. I missed that a lot. In fact anytime I would call home or someone would call me I could hear laughing and games being played! I wished we could have been there too. Needless to say we did have great Christmas just the 4 of us. It all started Christmas Eve at Sharisse and Aron's. They claim that they just needed a Mary for the nativity that's why they invited us!! Really they just can't get enough of us!! It was lots of fun we started off the night making homemade pizza's, eating wings, and yummy spinach dip! We were all so full. I made fruit pizza for dessert. ( thought that I would stay in the theme of pizza for that night.) Then we went down stairs to try and burn off are supper playing dance dance revolution... well that lasted not too long then we played the make a movie game which is tonnes of fun! Emma couldn't get enough of watching herself on the TV! We opened pj's, and then I attempted to put Tobin to bed. Well that was a fun mess to clean up! My children have a tendency to throw up if they get too worked up...well Tobin got really worked up. It was really nasty. After the clean up, he got new pj's on. We just kept him up after that. I think it was his way of telling us he didn't want to miss anything. We attempted acting out the nativity(so much for inviting us just for Emma) she really wasn't much of a willing participant. I guess acting probably won't be in her future anytime.
We hung for a while and sang some songs and then Me and Travis and the kids headed home so
that we could go to bed and Santa could come. We got up around 8am and came up stairs. Emma was pretty excited that Santa actually came! She has talked to him several times on the phone and not always because she has been a good girl! Anyways we opened presents and then we had a breakfast that included quiche, buffalo sausages, homemade hash browns and orange juice. It was really yummy!
Christmas was lots of fun the kids had a good time and we ate lots! Hope everyone had a great holiday!





















































































3 comments:

The Pratts said...

It looks like you guys had a nice Christmas! Thank goodness you have a little family here to help it from being too lonely! Love your kids PJs, so cute!

Ryan RoxAnn Erica and Aubrey said...

Sometimes having a little Christmas is just as fun as the big ones. I'm so glad we have friends like you guys to help with not being around family. I to love their P.J's! It's funny no pics of you, I'm always on the other side of the camera!

Mrs. Peterson said...

Love the pictures of the kids. They are so cute. I can't believe how big Tobin is. And he still looks just like Travis to me, too!

Come visit, soon :)