Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Another year come and gone. I think the years are starting to pass faster and faster. Before we know it I'll be writing another post called Happy New Year! I would write some fantastic story about how awesome are new years was... but really there is not much to say. I spent New Years watching the movie Wall-E (have not quite decided whether or not I liked it). I watched this with my most favorite person in the world and when the movie was over I went to bed. The End! It was probably 10:30pm when I went to bed. I just couldn't justify being tired the next day. I knew the kids would be up early so I just went to bed. Travis was about a half hour after me. I know we are party animals what can I say! Maybe next year we will stay up late and play games until all hours of the morning... maybe.

I look forward to 2010 and the adventures that it will bring. I really have not set any new years resolutions other than the usual one that everyone sets... I'm going to eat healthier and exercise more! I promise!! Really! I would like to run a 5km race this year sometime. I have not decided where yet. Probably in Raymond or in Taber if I'm around for cornfest or July 1st. I think Travis is going to try and run the Melissa's Run in Banff this fall. Wish us luck! Hope you all have a great year and I hope that all your new years goals are fulfilled. Good Luck everyone!

5 comments:

Ryan RoxAnn Erica and Aubrey said...

We wish you luck! You can do it!

Purnell Family said...

Enjoyed your post. We rang in the new year with watching Ice Age and Ice Age the Melt Down. You know when you have kids. Cheers to you and your goals. Girl you can totally do the 5k. If you can run up the hill and back, like we did in the summer, you'll be fine ;) Happy New Year! Hope all is well up in Ft. Mac!

Tim and Ashlee said...

Ya we aren't party animals either. We did make it to midnight though. We watched Prison Break episodes until midnight. haha

Francis Family said...

Well you look great already so not much further and you'll do it! :) Happy New Year and next year we'll have a big party!! (In your new house by the way...;) ha

Mrs. Peterson said...

Sounds like a great New Year's Eve to me!

Good luck with your goals. I'm sure both of you can do it!