Monday, January 25, 2010

Skiing and a Floor!

Travis and I were able to go out skiing on Saturday. He asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday so I told him skiing! I love skiing and it had been about 7 years since I had been. Sad thing about it is that we have lived 15 mins away from a ski hill for the last almost 6 years! Travis had been twice in his life so I wasn't sure what to expect. Honestly I had convinced myself that it was going to be a day mostly on the bunny hill. Actually it was completely opposite. We went down the bunny hill twice and he was ready to hit the big slopes, well as big as they come in Fort Mac! By the afternoon he wanted to go down the black diamonds! Umm I wasn't so brave! We had lots of fun and can't wait to go again. I think I know what Santa might bring us next year!!

















I drove over to the house after skiing and there was a floor on the house. And I went by a few days later and there is walls up on the first floor. I will get some picture in a few days! The framing is coming along really fast. I go by I think everyday just to remind myself that it is
actually happening!

1 comment:

Mrs. Peterson said...

I love that little ski hill. So many good memories :) Your house is coming along so quickly! I'm so glad you are posting pictures all the time. It's very, very exciting.

P.S. You look super cute with braces :)