Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hallelujah!!!! It's Finally Started!


Well the title of this post about says it all!! It is finally started. The hole was dug today and the footer were poured. Tomorrow the walls and floor in the basement should be going in. It made me so excited that I actually had a hard time sleeping last night. So yippee were on are way.

This last week was a pretty quiet week. Not a lot happened. Emma did start her first day of gymnastics and totally loved it. She can't wait to go back. Tobin is still not walking! We honestly thought that he was going to be walking like 3 months ago. He sure is proving us wrong!

Travis is working a tonne and will be for the next 3 or 4 months. We really miss him when he is gone so much and can't wait for the shutdown to be over. Sad when we can't wait for something that has not even started yet. I wouldn't be so bad if it was warmer outside so I could get the kids out. Oh well... you do what you have to do. Everything is else is great. I have been feel awesome and have so much energy. I haven't felt like this for a long long time. It's great!


3 comments:

Francis Family said...

The basement walls, really?! That's awesome, I would be so excited too! Your going to be up there every day looking at it aren't you? And you'll sit there all day and watch them build it, I can see it now. And then you'll go try and help so it'll get done faster! haha

Mrs. Peterson said...

WOW! I am so excited that it's happening. Soon enough, I'll have a place to stay when I come and visit again ;) . Shutdowns are so hard. Here's hoping the next few months just FLY by!

Tim and Ashlee said...

Such a lovely hole! hehe Very exciting though. You're gonna love it!