Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Little Fashion Co-ordinator!


So my daughter has a thing with clothes. Most of you know that she went through a phase of not wearing anything but her diaper. Well since she has been potty trained she now goes through her dressing looking for anything she can wear! Her personal favs are her princess dresses! Luckly she hasn't asked to wear them to church... yet! Today I decided to take some pictures of her in all her wonderful outfits. Just so you know this was just some of the many that she wore.
When she came out in her swimming suit she asked to go swimming... the best I could do was fill the tub and let her swim at home. There is never a dull moment at my house with her around, especially because I never know what she is going come out of her room in. Some days she has a very unique style ( lots of layering!) I love her to death though.


















No comments: