Friday, February 27, 2009

Tobin's Blessing Day

Tobin was blessed on Feb 22. It was a really nice day once we got out the door for church!! Of course because he was all dressed in white he had to have one of those really disgusting poops and when I went to change that I didn't have any wipes left so while Travis was getting the wipes, Tobin peed all over himself. It was great!!!

After we got home from church we wanted to get some family pictures. Emma was mad and cried lots because she wanted her blanket. Tobin was screaming in some of the pictures. Finally we got some that weren't too bad. Emma wasn't happy in any of them! The best one is now the big picture on the top of the blog.

Tobin is growing so fast! He weighs 15lb 1oz. I know he's huge! I'm expecting a really big boy. Travis is sure that Tobin will be bigger than him. He's got a good start anyways. His head however is not at big as Emma's was!! She's got a big noggin!! Tobin's is in the 65%. I know my baby's are big and grow fast but at least they are healthy and strong. I'm going to get a shot of Tobin smiling too. He started at about 7 weeks. And on Sunday he started laughing for the first time. It was so cute. I love my kids, they are the best part of my life!! Travis rates up there pretty high too!















2 comments:

Francis Family said...

looks cute!! You guys look great, especially happy Emma, lol By the way that collective soul song is one of my all time favorites. Good pick!!

Tim and Ashlee said...

Love the new family pic. And I can't believe how big Tobin is. Kinsey just had her 6 mth shots two days ago and sthere he weighed exactly the same as Tobin - 15lbs 10oz. Crazy!