Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Doodlebops!!

So I'm down here in Taber and it's nice to not see any snow!! I almost forgot what the grass looked like. Anyways we stopped off in Vermillion to go to the Doodlebops concert. I have never heard so many little kids yelling and screaming all in one place! It was so crazy. Emma loved it. She wasn't quite brave enough to stand up and dance. She did loosen up a little at the end! I'm at my parents house and can't download my photo's yet. Oh there will be pictures! You'll just have to wait for another week.
Emma also got to go to the dentist for the second time. Luckly this time she got to sleep through the whole thing so the dentist could actually do something. She ended up with a few fillings. Thank goodness she never go sick from the anestetic. She did good. She faught me for a few minutes but when she breathed in the gas it wasn't long before she was nice and relaxed! It's funny how they know something is up even before you stop the truck. We pulled up to the dental office in the back... and she was yelling "no, no, no...." How she knew where we were at 6:45am beats me! I'll post more about my trip when we get home.

No comments: