Monday, April 27, 2009

My Emma Turned 3!

I can't believe how big she is getting. 3 years old already. I love her to bits. She is such a nice little girl to everyone. Emma still doesn't care much to hold her brother. I think she is just waiting for him to get big enough to run around and play with. Although she is not really into him that much she still is concerned about him and where he is. She likes to give him toys and make him happy. Emma loves to help me clean the house... unless it involves putting her toys and stuff away! She had a great birthday party with her two favorite cousins Logan and Kyla. We had lots of fun ate lots of cake. We still have lots of cake... anyone hungry?!!! Here's a few pictures from the party. Everyday she makes us laugh, somedays she cries, and somedays I want to cry too. We have a great time and couldn't imagine our lives without our cutie pie Emma.

1 comment:

The Pratts said...

Wow, way to go on yet another awesome cake! Happy birthday Emma!