Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Emma and Tobin

Wow how great it feels to finally be home. I was expecting to be home last Thursday but an unexpected event occured and we had to stay longer. My grandpa Francis passed away last wednesday evening. We knew that eventually it was going to happen just not that fast. He was always such a happy man. He always had a good candy stach for the grandkids... and himself. I loved his huge bear huges and wet juicy kisses on the cheek. I'm going to miss him. If I would have known this was going to happen I would have given him a message to send tell Ethan.

Travis got to fly down on Friday... thank goodness he finally got some days off. And I was happy that I didn't have to drive home alone.

While I was down south Emma got to go to the dentist and get her teeth fixed. She did well doesn't remember a thing! They did have to freeze her when she was out and she hated the feeling of it coming out. Also she bit her lip and it swelled up to the size of a small basketball!!! I had pictures booked for them too while we were down there. I was sure hoping the swelling went down before them!! I was pretty good by picture time. Here are a few of the pictures we had done. I think they turned out great.

























































































.



























































You can see just how much Emma loves to hold her little brother. She was bribed with fruit snacks for this picture!!
































3 comments:

Tim and Ashlee said...

So sorry to hear about your Grandpa! Hope you and your family are feeling okay.

Your pics of Emma and Tobin are ADORABLE! I love them. Who did them for ya?

The Anderson Family said...

Kyla Hornberger in Taber did them.

Jess said...

I was going to ask who did your photos too! They turned out soooo cute! I love the ones with Emma holding the necklace.