Friday, May 1, 2009

Tobin's Second Haircut!


I know I'm a bad Mom and missed his first haircut... well I didn't miss it because I cut it I just forgot to take pictures. That is ok though because the second one is way more drastic. Tobin had a lot of hair on top of his head and a lot of patchy spots all the way around. So I took the clippers to it. I love rubbing his little brush cut!! He is such a happy little guy. He rolled over for the first time the other day. 3 times in a row from his tummy to his back. Tobin is starting to grab toys and loves to chew on his little toy puppy! He has had quite the rosey cheeks the last few days so it wouldn't surprise me if a tooth shows up sometime in the next month. I can't believe how big he is getting. Time really does fly.



Before the hair cut...






















After the hair cut.












1 comment:

Jess said...

Awwww!! Cute cut! And I love the pj's he's wearing! How old is he now? 4 months? He's starting to look so much like Emma!