Sunday, February 7, 2010

April... WHAT??!

On Friday we did are first walk through of the house. I can't wait to be in it. We also picked out all the colors for the interior. That made it even more real! Things are coming together great. When we were walking through the house the building manager was with us. We were sort of wondering when the house would be done or when he thought it would be finished. I was expecting to hear like August and I think Travis was hoping for June! Well to are surprise the building manager told us the end of APRIL! That's what I said APRIL! I know I had to hear him say it again too! That's crazy, that would be only like 4 months from when the basement went in. Ahhhhh! We are not excited at all! Ummm OK we are... just a little bit.

This week Travis finally had a couple of days off. I think they were well needed! We tried to cram in as much as we could those days. We checked out the house, picked out the interior stuff, I played in a volleyball tournament, and then we went out for dinner and movie. We saw Avatar. We both really enjoyed it.
Oh ya and today me and Travis are celebrating are 6th anniversary! Time flys I know. 6 years already. I love him so much. He is such a good man and a great father. He is a super hard worker sometimes we wish he was around more to play but, when he is here he helps out lots. I couldn't ask for a better husband, father, and friend. He is the best! I love you Travis.
bonus room
great room
front entrance
Kitchen

4 comments:

Tim and Ashlee said...

April? That's awesome. They're fast!!

Francis Family said...

Yay! Now lets hope they stick to it, how mean would that be, I'd go insane waiting longer. I am not a patient person.
Happy Anniversary again!

Elysa Johnston said...

Wow, that is fast! I hope they really are done on time and you don't have to wait longer. Congrats on 6 years, that's exciting!

Ryan,Lish,Champ said...

HEy your house looks great!...i would love to see your plan. we just finalized ours a couple months ago. Man so many decisions! fun though! good luck!