Saturday, February 13, 2010

My 4 Valentines!

I want to tell you about not just one valentine but 4 valentines!

First one I met in June of 2003. He was this super hot guy that moved into a house that some of my friends lived in. Rumor had it that he was looking for a wife so that he could move to Fort McMurray! Well when I heard this I jokingly said to my friend "I'll marry him". Little did I know that 5 months later we were engaged and married in Feb of 2004. He was everything I was looking for. He loved being outside especially in the mountains, he was kind, funny, had a strong testimony of the church, close to his family, liked sports, and had a plan for his future. I have to thank his parents for raising such a great man. He truly is my best friend and I love him so much. He is the best father any kid could ask for, and would do anything for anybody in his family.

My second valentine is a tiny one! In May of 2005 Ethan Travis Anderson decided to come 14 weeks early. He was a little fighter and did all that he could. He grew his wings 19 days after he was born. Ethan was a perfect tiny little guy. One day I will get to see him again and have the chance to raise him. I learned a lot from this little guy. I learned that you have to trust in Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, they have a plan and there is nothing we can do to change that. My testimony of the atonement grew tremendously as we grieved over the loss of this little angel. I know he is safe and I know that his life has a plan too. It just wasn't going to be on this earth. We miss him dearly and he is always in our hearts. This is a little quote that is on his head stone. "We held you in our hands and now we hold you in our hearts"

My third valentine met me on April 24 2006! It was rough but we made it to the due date! A beautiful little girl that we named Emma Colleen Anderson. She had big eyes and looked like a little doll. She has a very good nature about her. Emma is kind to others and would never do anything purposely to hurt someone. She loves gymnastics and can't wait to go to school. She turns 4 in just over a month and wants to have a princess party. She loves princesses and dressing up. She makes me laugh on a daily basis. I think I laugh the hardest when we are in a public washroom together. Little kids always say what they think! I just feel bad for the other people that are in there! Emma is a good girl and really likes sunbeams. She loves her little brother and is always asking for another Tobin. I tell her that she is just going to have to wait longer! Sorry no announcements for a while. I love my little girl, she gives the best hugs and kisses.

My last valentine just turned one! Yes it's Tobin! He came Dec 19 2008. We named him Tobin Philip Anderson. He was my big boy from the beginning. He came 3 1/2 weeks early and weighed 8 lb 6 oz. Yes he was are other little preemie! Tobin has never been a small boy, at his year shots he weighed about 30lb's. He is such a true little boy, he is not graceful or gentle. Look out when Tobin is coming cause he will either plow the object out of the way or just crawl over it. He already has a sense of humor. He teases me and Emma all day long! Tobin is also my little monkey. The kid climbs everything! I can't leave him unattended for more than a couple minutes because I will find him on top of the kitchen table. Surprisingly enough we haven't had any major falls or hospital visits... knock on wood because now that I just said that guess where we'll be! Tobin keeps me super busy all day long until he is in bed. I don't get anything done, trust me my house shows it! I love this boy and can't wait to see what he is like the older he gets.

So those are my valentines, they are all so special in there own little ways whether they are here physically or here only in spirit. I love them all. Happy Valentines Day!

4 comments:

Ryan RoxAnn Erica and Aubrey said...

This is the best post ever. As I read it I'm so glad I had the kleenex box beside me. 3 words Family, Love, Forever!

Jordana said...

That was so sweet Jill. Happy Valentine's day!!

The Pratts said...

Aw, what a nice post about your cute little family!!!

Francis Family said...

What a great Tribute, so cute! I loved it all.